We are hiring: Social Media Coordinator
Job Title: Social Media Coordinator
WitchSchool is a private spiritual learning and personal development program for those wishing to explore and educate themselves on various topics related to Witchcraft (sometimes similar to Wicca) and earth-based spiritual rituals and cereomonies.
WitchSchool leads each student through a very specific witch curriculum, catering to the needs and interests of each group. The teachers at WitchSchool are university professors, authors, practitioners and professional facilitators and coaches in the craft, and are likely WitchSchool alumnae themselves.
What is your role at WitchSchool?
If you’re a social media wiz and have a passion for witchcraft or pagan, neo-pagan and earth based indigenous beliefs, we want you to join our small social media team.
WitchSchool is a small but growing team, in need of a social media coordinator who can do the online implementing of marketing witch school to secure enrolment. They must be experienced at writing and learning witch related content, have graphic design skills and digital media (web site, all social media platforms) to create, write, roll out campaigns, implement and teach new learning to the team, edit larger text and plan and report weekly for targeted social media campaigns that are on brand, captivating to this particular audience, and generate conversions from interested individuals to enrollment as a WitchSchool student. This person must also interact and engage with the public on digital platforms with ease and excitement on all things witchy! Monthly reviews, social media analytics and reporting, accountable and measuring prospective targets, is a must to ensure school growth.
Remote position - anytime and anywhere but strong internet connection is a must
Responsibilities and Duties
- Regularly and weekly plan, pitch and produce various content types, including social media posts, blogs, graphics and email campaigns
- Work closely with the members of the WitchSchool team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve marketing goals
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our website
- Monitor and actively engage with users on all online platforms
- Edit content, some might be produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed
- Collaborate with other WitchSchool employees to create innovative content ideas
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that would be useful for implementation
- Develop monthly reports analyzing insights for all social media platforms, website, and email campaigns
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledgeable and passionate on all things witch and earth-based spiritual practices
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Able to analyze and explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook’s Business Manager platform is required, including Facebook’s Ad Manager, and Creator Studio
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Minimum 1 year experience writing and creating content for brands
- Proficiency on Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and other editing softwares is an asset, but not required
You will be required to regularly post and manage content, engage with the public, and answer all questions. You will work closely with a small team to ensure marketing and communication goals are being met.
You will report to the WitchSchool brand manager on a frequent basis, and occasionally work and communicate with the founder.
$17/hour, with opportunity for sales commission on top
Access to free, condensed classes
If you meet our qualifications and believe to be a good fit, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and we will get in touch.